300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olight T20-M

Anyone have this light? I am looking for a variable stage led flashlight with a strobe and really like this one. Only concern is that is says on Olights website that you change the modes by "turning the head slightly". My question is if anyone has any experience with this light does it change modes while on your gun belt. I would obviously hate to have change from 220 lumens to 7 and not know it. If you dont have this light and have any recommendations on any other flashlights that are variable lumens, led and have strobe I am all ears.

Thanks

Have you tried an LEDLogic Striker VG? It can dim and strobe, plus comes with 2 sets of rechargeable cells, a charger and a holster.
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Check out the new Surefire Invictus and Optimus. They aren't up on their website yet and I'm not sure if they are even shipping yet but they are pretty awesome. The Optimus ranges from SOS, 2,4,8,15,30,60,120,200 and strobe and also has variable beam (change from spot to flood). The Invictus ranges from SOS,2,5,10,25,50,100,200,400 and strobe but doesn't have the variable beam. The good thing about these two lights is no matter which setting you have it on if you press all the way down on the tailcap it automatically goes to the brightest setting.

You can check out the Optimus here.
      War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4860 users online. 270 members and 4590 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X