300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemical Spray

Out of curiosity, which spray do you have the most faith in? Personally, I'm a FREEEZE+P person.

I got sprayed with OC foam and it just ****ed me off. I got sprayed with OC stream and it just ****ed me off. I got sprayed with FREEZE+P and I think I found Jesus.

I worked for a sheriff's office once that wanted to cut corners and buy this junk called SABRE ADVANCE. It was some form of OC/CS that was supposedly safe to use with the taser. The first time I tried to spray somebody with the SABRE ADDANCE, it went drip drip drip BOOM. I don't know what was worse, the embarassment of the spray not even working or having to jump on a big bloody person that still had all the fight in him.

What do you think?

We use Sabre Red (not safe for electrical devices...it says so right on the can :P)

I've used it once...and I watched a methed out guy act like a little girl. Our academy kids get sprayed with it, and it brings everyone to their knees.
    Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Im curious. Why can you not use taser and some types of oc?
      "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Some types of OC/CS contain flammable propellants this is why it is unsafe to us them with ECD's. I have been hit with Freeze + P and I don't wish to take a direct hit ever again.
        "For he today who sheds his blood with me, shall be my brother" - Our Call to Arms

Comment

I have used sabre red Taser safe and it sucks. It did not do a damn thing. I have now switched to the second option of vexer taser safe but i have not had the opportunity to use it yet.

Comment

Does any one have any experience with Fox Labs?
            War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Linkshinter View Post
              We use Sabre Red (not safe for electrical devices...it says so right on the can :P)

I've used it once...and I watched a methed out guy act like a little girl. Our academy kids get sprayed with it, and it brings everyone to their knees.
              +1 we use the Sabre Red (in the blue can ) and it seems to mess everyone up that we train. It is also said to be taser safe
              LOCKDOWN!

Comment

The FOX seems way hotter than anything Else I have been exposed to. Recovery is much quicker. Not sure why it is a smaller percentage of OC though. It do work good................
                The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

one of my club guys sprayed a mexican with sabre red (blue can) a few nights ago and amigo ran up nolensville road, screaming and ripping his clothes off.... i'm assuming it burned isn't sabre red just straight oc or did they sneak some cs in there also?

Comment

Is sabre red (blue can) not taser safe?

We use Sabre red (red can) that is taser safe and it sucks bad.

Comment

Vexor is supposedly the worst (as in, best) OC out there.
                      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

Originally posted by Tmg View Post
                        Is sabre red (blue can) not taser safe?

We use Sabre red (red can) that is taser safe and it sucks bad.
                        I'm holding my two cans right here (sabre red, blue can), and it says on the front
                        "Non-Flammable
                        Electronic Immobilization Device Compatible"

So I would guess it's safe to use with a taser, right? Maybe this calls for some testing. anyone have a taser cartridge laying around they would like to donate????

All I know is I've been sprayed with this stuff (S.R. / B.C.) four times, and exposed to it too many times. Each time it sucks butt, and seems to take the fight out of the guys we spray it on.
                        LOCKDOWN!

Comment

We use PunchII. It hurt bad. PunchIII has the CS/irritant included, but our department did not want to combine the irritant with the OC.
                          No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.
                          -Theodore Roosevelt

The views expressed by this screen name do not represent any civilian,municipal, military, or federal law enforcement agency and are strictly the views of the individual writing. Under no circumstances should someone consider the content of these posts to have anything less than a great deal of sarcasm interlaced throughout. Read at your own risk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3171 users online. 174 members and 2997 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X