300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to trade your M26 for a New X26?

Anyone have an M26 taser they want to trade for an X26 Taser (3 months old, spark tested maybe 15 times... XDPM, no cartridges.
    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

I have 2 X-26's (one business / one pleasure if you will) and would rather have one of each. It's a pain to try and order one through our department as the X-26 is the new standard
    ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

Why bin the world would you want to trade for an inferior piece of equipment?

Comment

I bought one of the older M26 models for training purposes. I am an M26/X26 instructor and some departments still don't have X26's believe it or not.

G-man
        1*

Comment

We still have about 20 officers carrying M26's (myself included )

Are you talking a straight up swap, no cost difference? If so, I can talk to my sgt. and see if they'd let me do it. I've been trying to get an X26 for a while. I'm lacking room on my belt and would like something a bit smaller. Let me know.

Comment

You may want to go hit up the people working at either tents, towers, or Durango. A lot of them seem to be carrying around the M's still. They may want to upgrade.
            LOCKDOWN!

Comment

I'm in. If you're interested I'll PM you tonight with the details, phone numbers, dept info, etc.
              Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

Nevermind, dept regs getting in the way. Even though it's MY taser...

Oh well.
                Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

I've got an M26 that I've had for just over a year, but I was about to get an RMA and send it in for repair. At least I hope they can repair it; I can't do a spark test. The LED and the laser light up fine, but nothing past the trigger seems to work.

I used an M26 for the certification class I took on 08/01, but did get to handle an X26. Next to my M26, it seemed almost . . . tiny. It sure as hell didn't feel tiny when I got hit with one later in the day.

I like the M26 okay, but I can see where belt "real estate" might make a difference. Mine should be going back to Scottsdale this week; I hope they don't pronounce it "DOA."
                  Keep me in mind if no one else is able to swap out a department-owned M26.
                  --
                  Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Bass, I dunno if MCSO would appreciate a Tents, Towers or Durango officer trading a county issued M26 so they could have their own X. I think that would be a memo I would not want to write.

"The purpose of this memorandum is to inform my immediate supervisors...."
                    Last edited by C2CXJR; 08-11-2008, 07:15 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5732 users online. 341 members and 5391 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X