300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safariland 6280

Does anyone have the Safariland 6280-14921 holster for the 9/40 Springfield XD 5" with tac light? It is shown on the will fit list on Safariland.com but I am unable to find it anywhere yet.

JHILDE

Contact Adam with Galls Inc. at 1-800-477-7766 x2360. He will get you squared away.
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

Did you try Streicher's?

Comment

Copquest.com can get it for you in about 4 weeks, Safariland has to make them, so for EVERYONE it will be a 4 week wait. They are behind. Forget with how overpriced Galls is. Now, what finish were you looking for? Copquest sent me one in plain black leather that I have to return because I wanted the STX finish. I have just been lazy to get it sent back yet. So if you need plain black leather shoot me a PM and I can give you some details on it and work out a deal that works for both of us =)
        www.saveavet.org

Comment

X 2 on Copquest.com. I now shop exclusively with Copquest. Their inventory isn't huge compared to some of the others, but what they do have, they deliver speedy fast. Most of the time I actually receive my order before the charge shows up on my credit card. I'm only two and a half hours from their warehouse in Camirillo, but still.
          "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I use copquest every now and then also. Love it, and never had a single issue with it that wasn't my own fault.

As exComptonCop said, the size of the inventory isn't as all inclusive as some other places, but what it doesn't have is made up for their reliability and good prices.
            Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4677 users online. 256 members and 4421 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X