Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concealed carry equipment

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Concealed carry equipment

    I have now ordered an IWB holster for my gun. But now I'm in search of equipment that will conceal my other things as well.

    I'm in need of concealed carry equipment for the following things:

    Extra magazine (SIG Sauer)
    Flashlight (Novatac 120P and Surefire 6P)
    Cuffs
    Baton (26 inch ASP)
    Pepper spray

    I'm interested in all suggestions available!

  • #2
    You really want to try to conceal all of that?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
      You really want to try to conceal all of that?
      Well yes. Why not?

      My most concern is that the OC spray canister and cuffs print a little to much. I need holster that are tight, and keep them tight to the belt or against my body.

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this for off duty or a special assignment? You can find a lot of off duty gear at galls.com for all the above items. Personally would not carry all of that off duty.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gapd01 View Post
          Is this for off duty or a special assignment? You can find a lot of off duty gear at galls.com for all the above items. Personally would not carry all of that off duty.
          No this is what I carry while on duty. Off duty I don't carry anything.
          The holsters I got today isn't designed for concealed carry.

          I just got an IWB holster. I don't want to carry any of the other equipment IWB, but there must be holster out on the market that are design to conceal these other things. Holster that will keep these things tight on the belt and not sticking out so much. Preferably holsters that will offer horizontal carrying for these things.

          Comment


          • #6
            Okay Sig here ya go.....

            Get a good belt, I have a 5.11 dress belt and it is simply the best belt I've ever had to hold concealment items, looks good too!

            Blackhawk Serpa....concealment model not duty, you can adjust this for paddle or belt and cant it any way you want.

            I have a 21 inch airweight ASP with their nylon belt holder, very comfortable and light.

            I have an MKIII Bodyguard OC which has a clip attached, this goes in front of my gun and is very secure, you also can't see it concealed.

            I have a pair of lightweight Hiatts in a bikini cuff case.

            I have a Comp-Tac Mag/Flashlight carrier


            I can conceal this all without anyone ever noticing and it is comfortable as your gonna get it.

            Good luck!

            G-man
            1*

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by G-MAN View Post
              Okay Sig here ya go.....

              Get a good belt, I have a 5.11 dress belt and it is simply the best belt I've ever had to hold concealment items, looks good too!

              Blackhawk Serpa....concealment model not duty, you can adjust this for paddle or belt and cant it any way you want.

              I have a 21 inch airweight ASP with their nylon belt holder, very comfortable and light.

              I have an MKIII Bodyguard OC which has a clip attached, this goes in front of my gun and is very secure, you also can't see it concealed.

              I have a pair of lightweight Hiatts in a bikini cuff case.

              I have a Comp-Tac Mag/Flashlight carrier


              I can conceal this all without anyone ever noticing and it is comfortable as your gonna get it.

              Good luck!

              G-man
              1*
              Thanks G-man

              However, I already have all the equipment. That is issued by the department. But the holsters/holders for these things aren't that good. So that is what I'm looking for. Good holsters/holders for these things, preferably holders that offers horizontal carry.

              Do you have any links to the holders you use?

              I will receive a really good belt shortly. I ordered a 1 1/2 inch horsehide belt from beltman.

              Comment


              • #8
                try some online sites
                Last edited by Nawkternal; 08-04-2008, 05:32 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nawkternal View Post
                  try some online sites
                  Yes, I have searches around and found a lot of sites. But It's hard to see how they will actually work by just seeing a picture of it.

                  I want to know if anyone here can recommend any good holders.
                  Last edited by Sig Sauer; 08-04-2008, 07:23 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    *edit* sent you a pm
                    Last edited by Nawkternal; 08-04-2008, 08:18 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Take a look at Raven. I have not tried it personally yet, but there are very positive reviews and reports of it actually being more concealable than Comp-Tac stuff. I have a holster for Sig 226 + X300 on order from them. They can also custom make stuff if you desire.

                      http://www.themalabarfront.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sig Sauer View Post
                        No this is what I carry while on duty. Off duty I don't carry anything.
                        The holsters I got today isn't designed for concealed carry.

                        I just got an IWB holster. I don't want to carry any of the other equipment IWB, but there must be holster out on the market that are design to conceal these other things. Holster that will keep these things tight on the belt and not sticking out so much. Preferably holsters that will offer horizontal carrying for these things.
                        Ah, silly me. I was thinking you wanted all of that for off-duty use.

                        Comment

                        MR300x250 Tablet

                        Collapse

                        What's Going On

                        Collapse

                        There are currently 3463 users online. 178 members and 3285 guests.

                        Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                        Welcome Ad

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X