300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever use this holster?

I just saw it online and think it looks pretty awesome. I just want to get some feed back before I spend so much on one. Thanks guys.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.as...3577&GunID=455

I've seen a few people use them... I haven't heard anything negative... but I know they are pricey...Looks like a good setup to me :-)
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Galco holsters a very well made holsters I used to have a off duty galco and never had a problem out of it
      Lawdog TCSO
      In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
      well daisy if you do

Comment

I love my Galco but it's IWB so couldn't tell you much about that one.
        Not affiliated with my avatar. My opinions are all mine and do not represent anybody else. All names are fictional and coincidental if there is someone in the world with aforementioned name.

Comment

I have a Galco that fits the 9mm and .40 mid and full-sized Glocks. I use it with a Glock 23 when I'm off-duty. I've had it over three years now, and it still looks good and functions well. I've never had a complaint with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4856 users online. 262 members and 4594 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X