300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Bucket Holster!!!

I am looking for a Right handed bucket holster for a S&W Model 66 4". The holster I want was commonly called a "Widow Maker" in years past and had a very simple piece of leather string that wrapped around the hammer. Our department wears black basketweave and I cannot find one of these anywhere. I called a place in Oklahoma City and they can make one for $150.

I was curious if anybody out there has one of these in good condition that is laying around in a box collecting dust that they would part with. Make me a deal or clean out your box of cop stuff. I also have some stuff I don't use anymore that I could trade. I am also looking for a black basketweave 12-shot loop loader.

Holler if you've got one of these holsters and/or loop loaders.
    Last edited by k2.rocky; 07-27-2008, 10:03 PM.
    “Any police officer, our sworn duty, our obligation to our society, is to try our best to protect their lives and property. If we can’t protect our own lives, we don’t have any business trying to protect anybody else’s lives.”

“There are not any second place winners in a gunfight. There is a winner. And a funeral.”

“When you get in a gunfight and you draw and miss, it’s a little late to start making excuses.”

Lt. Dan Combs, Oklahoma Highway Patrol (1970)

Surely somebody, somewhere, knows somebody who has a little old bucket holster laying around.............
    “Any police officer, our sworn duty, our obligation to our society, is to try our best to protect their lives and property. If we can’t protect our own lives, we don’t have any business trying to protect anybody else’s lives.”

“There are not any second place winners in a gunfight. There is a winner. And a funeral.”

“When you get in a gunfight and you draw and miss, it’s a little late to start making excuses.”

Lt. Dan Combs, Oklahoma Highway Patrol (1970)

Comment

I would just have it made. They ahven't been popular for quite some time. Checkout some of the places that make holsters for single action shooters. I know we could have made one for alot cheaper than that before we closed the shop.
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Ive been looking around the web and seen some websites that make it, but the are in the 200-300 range so your local place makes it cheaper than one of the online sites.

Edit-They are in plain and not in BW.

Comment

When I lived back East, I went to a local Amishman who did leather work. I had him custom make a holster and a saddle scabbard for my rifles.

Local made is a good choice.
          I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5176 users online. 319 members and 4857 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X