300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ombexpress.com

Does anyone here purchase from the ombexpress.com? If so have you had good or bad experiences?

I bought from there a year ago or so. A pair of Peerless cuffs. $ 20.00 INCLUDING tax and like 2 day shipping. I like em'. They have a HUGE selection of stuff and if I remember correctly, located near KC on the Kansas side and I THINK they might have a show room where you can go in and pick yur stuff up on the spot. Certain stuff like badges, certain clothing, etc are restricted and you need Dept. ID or authorization on Dept. letterhead(5.56/ .223 Patrol Rifles/ parts) but that's common sense.

Comment

I've bought from ombexpress once or twice and have had good dealings with them. Their website is a little hard to get around and do searches though, but they do put out a nice catalog. OMB gives free shipping after $125 purchase I believe.

I also just bought from lapolicegear.com and had a -very- good experience with them too.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. The reason I ask is I am one of the managers here, and I am trying to see what we can do to make everyones experience better. occ, you said the website was a little difficult, what happened?

Also we have free shipping on orders over $34.99 currently =)

Comment

I bought a lot of my duty gear from them including my badge, duty belt, holster, handcuffs, name tag, boots, bdu's, etc.

I live in Kansas City, so I just went down to the showroom. They even have a gun store where I bought my Glock 17.
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MAde a few purchases and have never, ever had an issue. Great CS, fast shipping and the prices on most of the products is fair and lower that alot of others.

Comment

Originally posted by bill_brasky View Post
              Thanks for the responses. The reason I ask is I am one of the managers here, and I am trying to see what we can do to make everyones experience better. occ, you said the website was a little difficult, what happened?

Also we have free shipping on orders over $34.99 currently =)
              I apologize, your search feature is fine.. It's just the way the categories are set up after you click on them.. here's an idea..

When you click on "Duty Gear" You should be able to select either a brand or type

like:

Safariland
              Bianchi
              ETC..

OR

Leather
              Nylon
              ETC..

It would speed up the process for someone looking for a specific brand in a specific category.. just an idea..

I made my last purchase from lapolicegear.com instead of you guys because you didn't carry the brand of flashlight I wanted.. Fenix.. I also notice a lot that you guys don't have the item I need in stock.. Having a hard problem keeping stuff in stock, or can't keep up with demand? Even your website says 91% in stock. Otherwise you guys rock.

Comment

I have had nothing but good exeriences with EPS. I've gotten a lot of gear from them over the last four years. Now if I need something I start there and if they don't have it then I go somewhere else. They normally beat local store prices even with the shipping.

Comment

Nothing but good experiences. I've purchased a Glock 23, gloves, boots, and recently bought a new pair of boots from them. I live close so I just go in and pick the stuff up. The only complaint I would have is it took 1 1/2 months for them to get in the pair of Rocky's i just got. Price wise though, I did a lot of searching online for a cheaper price and never found it. If OMB doesn't have it, i check Stryker tactical or lapolicegear.com. If stryker doesn't have it, they can order it cheap. Just have to call em. They're also local for me.

Comment

I've bought from them. They aren't expensive, the service is good, and the stuff reaches me quickly.

Comment

I love buying from you guys, everything always gets to me faster than expected and you have great prices.

I will agree that the menu setup could use a little bit of work. The only thing I would recommend about it is remove those silly pop-up balloons that come up saying "## products in duty gear" when you mouse-over a section. Kinda annoying

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 364 members and 5457 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X