Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your reccomendation... I never would have known about Inova if not for your thread.. and would have just went with a stinger for my belt. Ordered an Inova T4 (new model) based on your reccomendation... and WOW.. awesome light.

Comment

Any one know of a holster/holder for the pelican 8060?

Comment

Regarding carrying either a Pelican 7060 or 8060, my Corporal uses an OC spray canister holster that has had the top flap and bottom plug removed for his 7060. I THINK the tube diameter is the same for both lights. Often times such kit is laying around in the discard / used box when new kit is issued, making them easy to "creatively acquire" at a cost most of us prefer to pay - 0!
        #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
        Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
        RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
        Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
        "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by John2008 View Post
          ... even today at the training they said you will use your flashlight more than anything else on your belt ...
          Ain't that the truth! The battery on my SL-20XP already seems to be wearing out from being charged every day. Guess I'll have to replace the NiCd with NiMH.
          ... I shall not be afraid of the terror by night or the arrow that flies by day ..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller View Post
            Well made my order....thanks fellas....will give u my opinion after I get it and try it out

http://www.officerstore.com/store/pr...pecial_offer_/

Lenser T7

Well came home last night and found my package at the door....Definately had to try it out and all I can say is

Holy Shiat......this light is the brightest damn thing Ive seen....using it off my deck I could easily see whatever I lit up well over 100 yards.

Thanks fellas...this thing is ridiculously good
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

New torch

Hi guys. Been reading alot lately about replacing my old magcharger and stinger with newer LED lights. I've narrowed my options down to the Inova T4 or T5, Lenser T7, 7060 and the Fenix TK11. Now to make up my mind... Anyone know the biggest difference between the Inova T4 and T5? The T4 is 175 lumens and the T5 is 200? Any pros or cons between any of the above? Thanks for your help in making up my poor mind!

Last edited by sgtbambam; 11-15-2008, 10:09 AM. Reason: Added question
              "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway"
              “Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.”
              “If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.”
              “A horse is a horse,it ain´t make a difference what color it is.”
              -John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by John2008 View Post
                So I finally got a chance to play around with my Pelican 7060 during some training, a lot of people had streamlights and surefire and out of all the lights mines was the brightest (freaking thing is like a spotlight) but also the biggest, I don't think is that big compare to the maglite that we're suppose to carry. I paid 100bucks for it with shipping and it was worth it, even today at the training they said you will use your flashlight more than anything else on your belt especially for us rookie pukes working the late tour and grave yard....... I still haven't found a nice leather case for the pelican 7060, anyone know where I could get one that will fit?
                http://www.chiefsupply.com/Duty_Gear...Synthetic/BPPZ

That's the only one I have been able to find.

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbambam View Post
                  Hi guys. Been reading alot lately about replacing my old magcharger and stinger with newer LED lights. I've narrowed my options down to the Inova T4 or T5, Lenser T7, 7060 and the Fenix TK11. Now to make up my mind... Anyone know the biggest difference between the Inova T4 and T5? The T4 is 175 lumens and the T5 is 200? Any pros or cons between any of the above? Thanks for your help in making up my poor mind!

Only difference I notice is 175lumens compared to 200. T5 is 1" longer and the T5 runs 1hr longer. Question... Does anybody know if the T5 comes with a charger included or do I have to buy it seperate? I think I'm going to be ordering the T5 the first week in December.

Comment

Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
                    Only difference I notice is 175lumens compared to 200. T5 is 1" longer and the T5 runs 1hr longer. Question... Does anybody know if the T5 comes with a charger included or do I have to buy it seperate? I think I'm going to be ordering the T5 the first week in December.

Thanks. Is the T-5 rechargeable?
                    -John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by sgtbambam View Post
                      Thanks. Is the T-5 rechargeable?
                      Same thing I want to know...

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks Toaster! Anybody know of a good LED flash light to put on my belt? I want some thing that stays lit up for atleast 2hrs and has 170+lumens.. So far I'm going with the Inova T4, since the T5 isn't rechargeable. Looking for something about the size of the T4. I like the pelican 8060 but it's just a bit too big to have on my belt.

Comment

Originally posted by ERMDPD View Post
                            Thanks Toaster! Anybody know of a good LED flash light to put on my belt? I want some thing that stays lit up for atleast 2hrs and has 170+lumens.. So far I'm going with the Inova T4, since the T5 isn't rechargeable. Looking for something about the size of the T4. I like the pelican 8060 but it's just a bit too big to have on my belt.

See my post above on the T7....its ridiculous howbright this thing is
                            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Look at the Fenix tk 11 also. It's one of my choices for my upgrade.
                              -John Wayne

Comment

I'm stuck between the Fenix TK11 & the L7 as well I want to get either one as a back up to the Inova T4, they will come in handy especially during FTO when we're on 4/10s. I also want to get the MagLite & change the bulb to the Terralux LED bulb. I think the Maglite will be the best choice for looking for subjects in a perimeter and large open areas that will probably need the light to be on for a long period of time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5892 users online. 306 members and 5586 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X