Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

This is a cheap backup (or whatever) option.
      http://ledshoppe.com/Product/ledp/LP1067.htm

Click the link, the webpage has a few pics including a beamshot. They claim 180 lumen. It can use 2x CR123A or 3X AAA. I use CR123A rechargables from ebay. Total price $18, including shipping.

Comment

Just got a Lenser T7...holy crap is that thing bright.
        Don't ever pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter
        Sorry, champ. Armoring your nads is weird, so deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by cobes View Post
          Just got a Lenser T7...holy crap is that thing bright.
          +1
          I carry a v2professional on my duty belt and its a great little light to use, in Ireland we are also issued the v2 tatical light which is a three cell light and very powerful.
          Discretion is the most powerful tool we have

Comment

I vote for this thread to be stickied!!!!

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

toasterlocker do you use the same screen name of CPF? Mine is the same over there as it is here.

Just wondering if I ever sold or bought something from you on CPF B/S/T

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toasterlocker View Post
                    Same name over there, I don't post often though, mostly just a lurker. I did sell a Dereelight DBS awhile back when money was short, but never bought anything.

I sold my Dereelight DBS about a year ago also. I used to get involved in conversations often over their but stopped and now just lurk.

Even though I have numerous Malkoff's and BOG's drop-in's I ordered a TK11 yesterday. I would like to know if out throws my BOG Q5 with a MOP reflector or the Malkoff with the Optic.

We will see.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Originally posted by toasterlocker View Post
                      Pelican 7060
                      Another popular new light, also well reviewed. One of the rare cases of lumen ratings being underrated, this supposed 130 lumen light performs just as well as the supposed 175 lumen Inova T4 on full power. This is a simple, easy to use light with dual switches, although a little on the bulky side in my opinion. Pelican will also becoming out with an even larger (think Mag lite) size version in the future, the 8060, although I don't know right now if it will be significantly more powerful or have better runtime.
                      http://www.pelican.com/lights_detail.php?recordID=7060

Anyone have an idea of when this new Pelican 8060 light will come out?

Comment

Originally posted by jDmImagE View Post
                        Anyone have an idea of when this new Pelican 8060 light will come out?
                        I had not noticed this in the original post, but now that you ask, I checked Google, and it IS available from some retailers, for about $150 US.

If you are looking for a larger, rechargeable, LED light, compared to a MagCharger (218 lumens, 320 mm long, 907 g), the 8060 (190 lu, 322 mm l, 660 g) looks like a good buy. Its a bit longer than what I like, and not as bright as my modified Mag 2 D with TLE-300M and 2 x 18650 cells, but for an off-the-shelf light, and obviously durable, so some should go for it.
                        #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                        Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                        RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                        Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                        "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteBroccolo View Post
                          I had not noticed this in the original post, but now that you ask, I checked Google, and it IS available from some retailers, for about $150 US.

If you are looking for a larger, rechargeable, LED light, compared to a MagCharger (218 lumens, 320 mm long, 907 g), the 8060 (190 lu, 322 mm l, 660 g) looks like a good buy. Its a bit longer than what I like, and not as bright as my modified Mag 2 D with TLE-300M and 2 x 18650 cells, but for an off-the-shelf light, and obviously durable, so some should go for it.
                          I believe that they're all pre-orders for when they do come out.

I read on Candle forums that you had a bit of a problem getting your light to work right. How did that work out for you?

Another question...the MagCharger is not an LED light but you said it has 218 lumens?...How does that work? I'm a flashlight noob.

Comment

I believe that they're all pre-orders for when they do come out.

I read on Candle forums that you had a bit of a problem getting your light to work right. How did that work out for you?
                            Do you mean my modified Mag 2 D?

Another question...the MagCharger is not an LED light but you said it has 218 lumens?...How does that work? I'm a flashlight noob.
                            I am going by its specs on http://www.maglite.com
                            #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
                            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
                            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
                            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
                            "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteBroccolo View Post
                              Do you mean my modified Mag 2 D?
                              Yup.

Comment

Are there any LED lights that are BRIGHT, that are the same size as a Streamlight SL-20, and that are made of aluminum (improvided impact weapon)? Thanks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5106 users online. 293 members and 4813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X