Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old thread, I don't even know if these guys are still around the forum.

I wasn't expecting to spend so much time in looking for a light, but here I am.

I'm stuck between a few. It has to be a belt light, rechargeable or not doesn't really make a difference to me.

I'm eying: EagleTac P20C2 MKII XP-G R5 380 Lumen LED Flashlight.---- anybody have it? I was just about to buy either the fenix tk11 or lenser t7 when I saw it. Eagle claims to have 300 lumens which is much more than the other two. Thoughts?
    Last edited by options open; 11-21-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to drag up such an old thread but those of you with older incandescent stingers take note, Malkoff now makes an led upgrade for $35. I am a big fan of Gene's products, I've been back and forth between my old m60 and dereelight drop ins for my surefire 6p on patrol and I look forward to using the stinger with the malkoff as a back up. I will give a review once its in.

Comment

• I just received my LED upgrade from malkoff while I was at work so here I am at 0352 hours getting home, installing my drop in and running around the neighborhood like a creeper lighting everything up. I'm only going to post my first impressions b/c I haven't had the chance to use it on patrol yet.

WOW...I consider myself a flash-aholic if you will and a plain Jane stinger, incandescent, with the stock ni-cad battery for use in law enforcement is like bringing a kia rio to the Formula 1 guys and asking them to do laps at Monaco in that for competition. This take a boring, stock, near useless light unless you are in a pitch black room and makes it into something useful.

The tint is on the cool side and maybe even a bit green/blue ish(could be my half charged ni-cad battery) but it gives out a much more pleasant and useful beam of light, throws further with better spill a happy medium without need to adjust. When I get my Ni-Mh battery and a chance to use it on patrol I'll go more in depth but for those of you with old stingers, metal body and incandescent bulb, this is a worthy $35 upgrade with a better reputation than Terra-lux.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15590 users online. 264 members and 15326 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X