300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite pens.

What are your favorite pens to use for citation writing? I use to have some from a local bank at my first agency that I really liked, but they are all gone now. Currently I use what ever I can find.

Zebra F-301

Comment

pilot G2...we have to use blue ink for everything, no black allowed
      Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

All blue ink? Haha, just the opposite here. I hear, "WTF, blue ink, are you serious?" should I stray from black...

I prefer medium point pens. I like Fisher space pens... I just worry about losing them.

I usually just go to Staples and buy multi-packs of medium point gel pens.
        All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Blue ink to tell originals from copies right? How difficult is it to get the copies out with, let's say a regular medium point bic pen?
          "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group
          for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." --Drew Carey

Comment

right, if everything is in blue ink you know it's an original. i always preferred black but gotta do what the dept wants.
            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Try the Zebra F-402 and you'll never go back to any "ordinary" pen. I bought $40.00 worth of pens several months back to try out different ones, and this one is by far the best in comfort (grip) and quality as far as ink and durability. I promise you that you won't find a pen like this at the price they are. All you need is 1 of them, because once you find out how awesome this pen is, you won't let anyone "borrow it".

PS- Yes, the Zebra 301 pens are great, and they used to be my favorite... until I came across this model.

Comment

Originally posted by occ View Post
                Try the Zebra F-402 and you'll never go back to any "ordinary" pen. I bought $40.00 worth of pens several months back to try out different ones, and this one is by far the best in comfort (grip) and quality as far as ink and durability. I promise you that you won't find a pen like this at the price they are. All you need is 1 of them, because once you find out how awesome this pen is, you won't let anyone "borrow it".

Amen my brother! Been using them for bout 5 years. Lots of refills in that time as well. Sadly someone snaked mine last week. I told my Lt. I wanted to file charges of Theft by a public servant. He just laughed and gave me his zebra pen.
                I think maybe he took it......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

Just started using the Zebra G-301 gel a few weeks ago. I always loved the 301 barrel for its slim design and now gel ink is a plus. I must say my space pen has been put away and this is the only pen I carry on duty now.

Comment

Originally posted by TRichie View Post
                    Just started using the Zebra G-301 gel a few weeks ago. I always loved the 301 barrel for its slim design and now gel ink is a plus. I must say my space pen has been put away and this is the only pen I carry on duty now.
                    I don't know if they fixed them but I got the G-301 Gel when it first came out and it lasted about a week before I ran out of ink, good thing it came with a refill! The regular 301's ink lasts me for 4-6 months.

Comment

Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip

LIke 2 bucks for 10, and they write til they run out of ink, and you throw the empty one at the offender and move on .

I like them, and I don't care if they disappear.
                      Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

where do you buy the gel ink refills for the F-402? I cant seem to locate any here in Texas.
                        Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle. - Gordon Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Linkshinter View Post
                          Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip

LIke 2 bucks for 10, and they write til they run out of ink, and you throw the empty one at the offender and move on .

I like them, and I don't care if they disappear.
                          +1
                          “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Originally posted by occ View Post

PS- Yes, the Zebra 301 pens are great, and they used to be my favorite... until I came across this model.
                            Does the rubbery grip make it hard to put in or take our of the pen compartment on a uniform shirt pocket?
                            War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Originally posted by TXDSX View Post
                              where do you buy the gel ink refills for the F-402? I cant seem to locate any here in Texas.
                              The f-402 isn't gel.. it's fine point. You could always try buying off the internet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2747 users online. 149 members and 2598 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X