300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walther PPK/S Holster

How good are you at hunting down holsters? I'm looking for a particular holster for my Walther PPK/S, but I can't find it anywhere. A guy I work with has this holster, but he bought it many years ago so it may be discontinued:

It's a black leather Galco high-ride hip holster with belt loops and a top thumb snap made for the Walther PPK/S. On the back of the holster, it bears the stampings: "S38" and "Med Frame". I scoured Galco's website, but couldn't find it there.

I'm trying to find a nice off-duty leather belt holster for this PPK/S that is snug against my body, but I want it to be black (preferably leather) and have some sort of locking device -- it must not have mere squeeze-retention.

The closest thing I could find to this particular holster is at THIS LINK, made by Bianchi. The one thing I don't like about the holster at this link is that I don't want the shiny chrome barrel tip sticking out of the bottom because I don't particularly enjoy drawing attention to myself off-duty.

Please let me know if you have any luck or come across the holster I'm hunting... or might suggest an alternate BELT holster for off duty carry. Thanks.

Take a look at these....

Gun holsters are our passion, whether it's a basic leather holster or a heavy-duty Kydex holster. We also offer magazine carriers and holster accessories.

I personally use this one from Bianchi for my S&W Snubbie. Should work well for your walther. Covers the barrel, holds the weapon tight to the body, and offers good retention:

Of course, all this is assuming a thumbreak meets your standards of retention.
    Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
    --Winston Churchill--

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Comment

DeSantis makes some excellent holsters along the line you're looking for. Check them out..http://www.desantisholster.com/001.html
      "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

Galco Silhouette - Discontinued ...but currently on clearance closeout for the PPK at Galco's website, and at a reduced price

"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

If that Galco above isn't the right one, or they are sold out, you can try Don Hume for the H717 Agent 9 holster pictured belowed.

http://www.donhume.com

"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

After long deliberation, I've decided to order the Don Hume holster. I think it looks the sharpest, and the belt loop locations look like it will ride fairly high, which is what I'm looking for.

Comment

Just to give an update...

I received the Don Hume holster today, and I am happier now than I was when I ordered it! It is VERY high ride, and very close to the body. It's easily concealable with a simple t-shirt, and very high quality leather. Thanks for the insights. I've definitely found what I was looking for!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4693 users online. 287 members and 4406 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X