300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitting X26 taser serpa holster on Accumold Duty Belt

So I just received my blackhawk serpa holster for my x26 taser and im having trouble fitting it on my Bianchi AccuMold Elite 2 1/4" Duty Belt. It's like the clip wont lock into place. It is also weird because my bladetech taser holster tek-lok fits fine. Any ideas or workarounds?
    Last edited by AReno; 04-17-2022, 05:12 PM.

Is there some tabs in the holster you can adjust or remove?

Comment

There was a sizing plug we had to pull out to make ours fit. That's how it was before we did that, it looked like it should have shut but wouldn't quite lock.

Ours are Blackhawk Serpa with Mod-U-Lok. The circled part can be moved to accommodate different width belts. We took it out entirely to fit our AccuMold belts.

Attached Files
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
        There was a sizing plug we had to pull out to make ours fit. That's how it was before we did that, it looked like it should have shut but wouldn't quite lock.

Ours are Blackhawk Serpa with Mod-U-Lok. The circled part can be moved to accommodate different width belts. We took it out entirely to fit our AccuMold belts.

The circled part is the only thing that needs to be removed. I just cant find a way to remove it except breaking it off. Maybe pliers? Not sure why they would include that if you cant do anything with it.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by AReno View Post

The circled part is the only thing that needs to be removed. I just cant find a way to remove it except breaking it off. Maybe pliers? Not sure why they would include that if you cant do anything with it.
          No, it comes out. You don’t have to break it.
          "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post

No, it comes out. You don’t have to break it.
            Alright I got it off, thanks tanksoldier.

Comment

Who designed that thing, Rube Goldberg?

Comment

SLERPA: When safety doesn’t count.
                Buy yours today.

Make sure your Life Insurance is paid up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4679 users online. 291 members and 4388 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X