300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT entry vests

I am selecting new body armor for the guys on my team. My budget is $2500 a unit, unless I can convince admin that $2500 isn’t enough for acceptable quality body armor. I need arm, neck and groin protector compatible units and level IV plates in the front and back. Has someone done research or T & E of some good tactical vests? If you’re happy with the raid vest you have, let me know what brand it is. Any suggested manufactures or retailers is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Train with Passion, Fight with Courage, Live with Honor.

Our team uses Protech entry vest (Trimax is the model I believe). They have arm, throat, groin protection (as a add on). Not sure what our vest costed but if I can talk to the guy who did the research. I do know we bought them through Striechers (www.streichers.com)

PM me if I can be of any help.

Comment

our tac team was just given a presentation on the new vests they bought from streichers... i don't remember what they were but the guy shot probably 20-30 rounds into the one vest from about 7 feet with only one penetration( it was one of those fng? guns... it was moving like 2400 fps)

Comment

You know you could ask a mall ninja they are experts in all things tactical.

Sorry I just had to throw it out there.

Comment

Armor Express.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2862 users online. 165 members and 2697 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X