300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Gear Finish

Which style do you prefer: nylon, plain, basketweave, or high gloss? Are you issued a certain type or do you choose?

My vote is: plain (nice looking, but not cowboy-ish) :-)
    Nylon
    33.98%
    Plain leather
    20.39%
    Basketweave leather
    37.86%
    High gloss leather
    7.77%

I like the nylon... but I wear the basketweave.

Comment

hate the basketweave...not a fan of the high gloss either but it looks good on the troopers

Comment

i'm partial to basketweave AND nylon. i wear plain now but when i get my class b in july i'm reverting to nylon. Nylon is just much lighter and more comfortable to wear.

Comment

I wear nylon gear now, and will never go back to leather. Having said that, I still love the look of basketweave.
          Originally posted by kontemplerande
          Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Basketweave looks great when you have a formal occasion. Nylon works best for all occasions!
            "I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Comment

We wear high-gloss and man it looks sharp.

Comment

I prefer nylon. Started out in Basketweave leather, went to nylon and have not looked back.
                Live everyday as if it is your Last! Because someday you will be right.

Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Comment

I prefer the accumold elite, basketweave look but with nylon performance.

Thats what I presently wear and am pretty happy with it. I will never wear real leather!
                  Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Nylon. It is just so much easier to maintain.
                    "The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
                    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by jeeper View Post
                      I prefer the accumold elite, basketweave look but with nylon performance.

Thats what I presently wear and am pretty happy with it. I will never wear real leather!
                      I got this same stuff. I like it...looks like real leather, wears like nylon. Easy to clean and maintain. Even has velcro on the back side of it so you can stick it to your velcro dress belt. I have worn it for about 6 years now. I lost my leather sam browne.

Comment

I wear nylon. It was what is provided to use and mandated in our policies. It is lightweight and comfortable.

Comment

I (we) wear basketweave with brass hardware. Polishing the brass can be a pain because you have to do it a lot in the humid regions. I have nylon stuff too, and frankly I hate it. I actually think the leather is far more comfortable, and it along with a real police uniform looks better than nylon and BDUs. Afterall, we're cops not commandos.

Comment

I like basketweave leather but wear nylon gear more often.
                            the only true rehabilitation starts with a needle............

Comment

I prefer nylon but am forced to wear clarino leather.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4631 users online. 242 members and 4389 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X