300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAK mag pouch mount

HAK (http://www.hideawayknife.com) mag pouch mount as requested via PM. Keep in mind, it is much more difficult for people to see on the dark background that is my uniform shirt as opposed to the white background that it my T-Shirt.

FWIW, I think of it as a weapon in hand during that casual "ready" position, and I also think of it as a "Get Goofy Off My Gun" knife should a takeaway be attempted. That VERY sharp blade will easily saw through Goofy's knuckles thereby expediting the release of his/her grip on my weapon.

EDJ

"It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

neat... but, you're allowed to carry a knife on-duty?

Comment

Good thing you look skinny, don't think it would work for any guy with a stomach or bigger chest, would dig right into the gut. I take it you wear your vest under your uniform shirt. Wonder if over time it will start to rub a hole in the shirt from friction contact? I know everyone wears their gear differently, so I take it, it must work for you then.
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

Thanks, I'm decently skinny, but I got my nice little tire that the shirt hides. The handle of the HAK actually sticks out, it doesn't wear on my vest carrier anymore than the top of the mag pouches do, which is none at all.

Normal1, your agency doesn't let you carry a knife on duty????? We have no policy on that at all, I can carry as many or as few as I wish. I usually refer to my knives, when talking to brass or civilians, as seat-belt cutting tools for emergency car crashes (like there's any other kind?).

It's alllll about how you write it

EDJ
        "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Nice!

.....edited.
          Last edited by christuan; 05-11-2007, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Relatively new mounting spots, I've had them in place for a just a few months now. Co-workers really dig 'em. The other one is sheat-sticked to my vest carrier shoulder strap.

EDJ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6143 users online. 337 members and 5806 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X