300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedTech LED lights

Anybody ever use LED lights from a company called SpeedTech. I was looking for a few LED dash lights today and I ran across their web site. I can't argue with the price. If you have used them how well did they work? What are the flash patterns like? And how bright are they? Any help would be appreciated.

i have purchased a few lights from speed tech lights, all of them are very bright, the only one that was a lil dimmer was the double grille, then again it's their cheapest light and you get two for what is usually the price of one.

Comment

I have a Quad Pro from SpeedTech and for 140 bucks it's pretty damn bright! The sales rep told me they were Gen 3 Leds so that's pretty good. I've had it for about 3 months now, so I'm still crossing my fingers hoping it will last.

Comment

I just bought a few rear deck light bars from a company out of New York that really impressed me. Quality lights, bright leds, for an awesome price, when compared with Whelen. Whacker Technologies.com

Comment

I have a full bar by speed tech and it is extremly bright. I even had a guy that works at the radio shop think that it was a code 3 bar.

Comment

so you guys have to buy your own lighbars? I would have thought the dept paid for all emergency equipment. just curious
            LIfe's journey is not about arriving at the grave safely in one piece. Its about skidding in sideways at full speed shouting, "WOW what a ride!"

Comment

in some cases they do, they have a budget that they work on at my work, but after that anything else we want has be out of pocket, it sucks, but thankfully their are pretty reasonable priced lights on the web, but that site worked out for me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2972 users online. 152 members and 2820 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X