Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader_Zim
    replied
    I agree with Krewl, however, one issue is easily resolved... don't stick your hand into their pockets without fondling the contents from the outside first. A needle/knife/etc. is easy enough to feel from the outside (perpendicular to the object) without sticking/cutting/damaging yourself. Carry latex and ultra protection gloves as Krewl does.

And if you really want to be safe... take it from me... it's easier to apologize for cutting open a pocket to get something suspect into plain view than to call BLS for exposure. I wouldn't suggest this to a patrol officer, but if you're doing this post-tactical operations and narcotic presence is suspect... you already broke down the front door... what's a pair of pants?

Leave a comment:

• SRT936
    replied
    I've got a pair of Batch kevlar shooter's gloves that have very good feel and dexterity. Its the only pair of gloves I've owned that could pass the dime test. (Put a dime flat on the ground and try to pick it up with one hand smoothly.)

Leave a comment:

• kruwl
    replied
    Last edited by kruwl; 04-12-2010, 09:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dnarro68
    started a topic Search Gloves

Search Gloves

I am looking for a good pair of thin search gloves. I am really particular about loosing feeling, so what is the best pair of search/frisk gloves available? THANKS YOU!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3627 users online. 175 members and 3452 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X