300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Gloves

I am looking for a good pair of thin search gloves. I am really particular about loosing feeling, so what is the best pair of search/frisk gloves available? THANKS YOU!

Last edited by kruwl; 04-12-2010, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I've got a pair of Batch kevlar shooter's gloves that have very good feel and dexterity. Its the only pair of gloves I've owned that could pass the dime test. (Put a dime flat on the ground and try to pick it up with one hand smoothly.)
      Originally posted by kontemplerande
      Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

I agree with Krewl, however, one issue is easily resolved... don't stick your hand into their pockets without fondling the contents from the outside first. A needle/knife/etc. is easy enough to feel from the outside (perpendicular to the object) without sticking/cutting/damaging yourself. Carry latex and ultra protection gloves as Krewl does.

And if you really want to be safe... take it from me... it's easier to apologize for cutting open a pocket to get something suspect into plain view than to call BLS for exposure. I wouldn't suggest this to a patrol officer, but if you're doing this post-tactical operations and narcotic presence is suspect... you already broke down the front door... what's a pair of pants?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4398 users online. 256 members and 4142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X