300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stinger led light

Just wanted to find out if the new streamlight stinger led is any good, i currently use a traditional stinger...

thanks

MY 2¢:
    I've acquired several LED lights and haven't found any bright enough to satisfy my requirements for duty.
    Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
    Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

Check out the thread below about the Pelican light... personally, I wouldn't get the Stinger because of it's older battery technology and size. I'm guessing that the LED performance isn't earth-shattering, either.
      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Geezer
        MY 2¢:
        I've acquired several LED lights and haven't found any bright enough to satisfy my requirements for duty.
        so what do you use if you dont mind my asking. I have been looking to purchase but dont want to spend 80 bucks. I tend to favor a good ol' MAG
        "If you want forgiveness go get some religion"

Comment

Over the years I've become a big fan of the Streamlight Scorpion and the Surefire 6P/9P. The Scorpion is more comfortable in the hand but the rubber on the shaft wears out getting loose over time.
          I carry them on the duty belt so they're always available and never "left behind". They are just as bright as a 5 cell maglite and much lighter.
          The cr123a batteries are purchased in bulk for about a buck each. I've got the Stinger and the Scion but just prefer the others.
          Rule #1 - If it doesn't change supper it's not worth the worry.
          Rule #10 - YOU ARE NOW THE MINORITY. This country is no longer the one your parents knew. You will not be able to understand it. You will not be able to change it. You must learn to live with it.

Comment

The traditional stinger that I use currently seems to work good with long battery life, the rechargeable surefire i think its the commander seems to suck on battery life, i have had it for four years and i'm on my 6th rechargeable battery. just still not sure about the led technology yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3301 users online. 159 members and 3142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X