300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy duty Velcro

I am looking for a heavduty velcro or another 2 sided tape that does not lose its adhesive in the heat. I purchased some stuff at HD but it did not work well. Needed to mount battery charger and a flashlight charger in my vehicle.
    Thanks

If it's a personal vehicle I would try a custom stereo place they may have some mounting hardware. If it's a pool car just use a few drywall screws.
    War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Hmmm, if you bought the HEAVY DUTY Velcro from HD I can't picture that stuff ever coming off, that is my experience at least. Did you clean the area well with an alcohol wipe? Basically the 3M heavy duty velcro is as good as you can get.
      www.saveavet.org

Comment

The problem is the heat in South Florida melts the adhesive on the back of the velcro. They frown upon screwing things into the dash...

Comment

Originally posted by surfguy
          The problem is the heat in South Florida melts the adhesive on the back of the velcro. They frown upon screwing things into the dash...

I don't think velcro will last for that type of application.You don't have a console to mount those onto??Maybe next to the seat in the door opening??On the cage??
          FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

http://www.gorillatape.com/home.htm

I've used Gorilla Glue before, and that works better than any Liquid Nails or Super Glue-type product I've ever seen. This tape is very similar. I'm not sure if they make a two-sided version of it, but I think this would do the trick. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4635 users online. 286 members and 4349 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X