300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuff pouch for Pearless cuffs

Most of the stuff I have has been given to me, but I have a hinged pair of and chain pair of Pearless cuffs. The pouches I have been given all seem to be to small. ASP cuffs fit in them, but not my Pearless. I don't know if I am over looking something or what, but anyone who has Pearless cuffs, what kind of pouches are you using to hold them in? I'd like to get something basketweave looking. Thanks...

ASP cuffs take a different pouch. Pretty much and standard cuff case made for chained or hinged will work for peerless or S&W.
    Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Usually it's the other way around. All of my pouches for ASP cuffs are larger than the ones I use for Peerless, Hiatts, or S&W cuffs. I currently carry my peerless cuffs in a Fobus cuff pouch that also holds a back up magazine.
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

I'll look into that. Thank you

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11833 users online. 505 members and 11328 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X