Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots that are comfortable for running?

I've been using the 5.11 ATACs for years. I like them a lot but as for having to run in them not so much. I prefer 8 inch boots. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Nike and Danner make good looking polishable boots that are good for running. UA valsetz (I think that's the name) are good for running but they're ugly af and come apart quickly.
    Bates tactical sport are more traditional boots and mine fit perfectly and I could run in them just fine. Got shot in them and lost them to the property room (blood) so I decided to try a pair of bates durashocks. They look great but they wreck my toes to run in.

Hope you find a pair that work.

Comment

• Patriot91
      Patriot91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Im looking at either the bates SHOCK, the Gx8 or the velocitor

Rocky C4T Trainers. Got a green pair for the military and a black pair for the civ side. Great boots that hold up really well.

Comment

I have 5.11 ATACS... good boot, started using them for cutting grass they were so comfortable. When I got hired as a cop, they were unserviceable and the next pair of ATAC 11wides I tried on didn't fit right, so I got Maelstrom Landship boots, pretty good boot for 80.
      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
      Department of the Army Police Officer (0083-06)

Comment

I started wearing New Balance work shoes, got tired of the taller boots, and wanted something lighter and more comfortable all-around, especially with a lot of standing (as I do at the school).
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
        that we are all that stands between
        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

• Patriot91
          Patriot91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Your AVATAR is on point

Thanks!!!!!!!
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
        that we are all that stands between
        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5188 users online. 271 members and 4917 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X