Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surefire makes some very affordable and high-quality watches with built-in flashlight. Nice little duty watches for around a 150ish bucks.

Comment

check out the list of some best watches in 2019 under 200$ hope you will like it https://thefashionupdates.com/best-m...hes-under-200/

Comment

I’m surprised you’ve had issues with G-Shock. I’ve had the pictured watch for almost 5 years now and have not had a single issue with it, despite daily wear in all kinds of conditions. Maybe third time’s the charm?

Comment

I'm a G-Shock fanboy too. I've had mine over 15 years and, other than changing a band, haven't had any problems.I'm not the kind of person to spend over $100 on a watch, but my wife got it for me as a gift.

I unfortunately missed my shot at a Rolex. Before LE, I joined a start-up company as employee #3. Employee #2 left a couple years after I began. When employee #1 reached 15 years of employment, the owners made a big deal of awarding him a Rolex sports watch on his anniversary. The next year, my 15-year anniversary passed with little fanfare. I spoke to one of the owners, who told me they decided doing the same for me would set a precedent, and they couldn't afford to give every long-term employee a $5000 watch.

That's when I polished up my resume and started looking for a new job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8777 users online. 276 members and 8501 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X