NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used a "cool cop" device before?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used a "cool cop" device before?

Has anyone used a cool cop device before? If you haven't heard about it, the website is www.coolcop.com I was just wondering if any of you have used one and if you think it's worth purchasing...thanks!

Dude, are you hot? That just looks wrong. I can understand using it maybe for the K9.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

Who ever uses that thing is going to be hazed, laughed at and ridiculed for the rest of their career. To rework an old joke... it's nice for the ride but you don't want your friends to see you wearing it.

Comment

I know a couple of people that use these. Our Chief recently banned them because one officer duct taped his to the vent and left a nice residue around the vent. But I tried his out and it was great. However, like it's been stated. They are fun to use until your friends find out.
        All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue One
          Who ever uses that thing is going to be hazed, laughed at and ridiculed for the rest of their career. To rework an old joke... it's nice for the ride but you don't want your friends to see you wearing it.
          I'm sure it probably is cool, (literally) having the air concentrated where ya need it but that hose just "looks" wrong ... I wasn't making light of it though ... I had been consuming a couple margarita's when I saw it, and busted out laughing ... usmc5640 I hope I didn't offend you.

If ya decide to try it out, good luck to you and stay chillin!
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

~~ Life's a garden, dig it ~~

Comment

I'm from the UK and even here I think you would be luckly not to get ridiculed by your colleagues. I watched the video and it would seem that you would be luckly not to rip your shirt if you needed to get out in a hurry...

Comment

Originally posted by usmc5640
              Has anyone used a cool cop device before? If you haven't heard about it, the website is www.coolcop.com I was just wondering if any of you have used one and if you think it's worth purchasing...thanks!
              A vacuum cleaner hose?

Comment

I just clicked on the link, and my reaction is: LMAO!

If you put one of these in your car, be prepared for a lot of people, police and civilian alike, to react accordingly.

Comment

I work in the desert and wouldn't be caught dead wearing that thig!
                  "You don't want the truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall... I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."

Comment

Last edited by phoenixrose; 08-26-2006, 02:16 PM.
                    http://z4.invisionfree.com/crimescen...UserCP&CODE=22

" From the hottest fire, the strongest steel is born. Dance not with the Phoenix, lest she burn you to the quick in an instant, yet none more desireable, both beautiful and terrible." ~~~ thx armoredman

http://www.authorsden.com/plreedwallinger
                    www.rainbooks.com
                    www.reedwriting.com

Comment

It may look silly, but I've heard that those suckers just plain WORK. YMMV.

Comment

I'll stick with the gel packs that came with my vest. Nobody can see those.
                        "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                        -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by derek200502
                          A vacuum cleaner hose?

Thats pretty much what we did in my old Army unit in FT Hood. Funny thing though is that idiot will make a ton money.
                          Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

Hmmmm sorry but that is just wrong on so many levels!!!! Sweating my rear end off or my dignity? I think that my dignity is going to win out everytime!!!

Comment

Haha. What if he has to bail out of the car and the only part that disconnects is the end to the vent. Now he has to run a round with that elephants trunk tripping him up. Of course, now he has a bungie cord in case he falls off a bridge...............Too much time on my hands.
                              There's no love in fear......Maynard James Keenan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2250 users online. 89 members and 2161 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X