300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agencies that issue detectives holsters

My agency currently offers one style of holster for the detective bureau. It is a paddle style that is so large and bulky that most detectives end up buying their own. Unfortunately, the choice usually ends up sacrificing security for comfort and economy. Most of our detectives do not wear concealing jackets over their firearm and I cringe every time I see how easy it would be to disarm or dislodge the weapon. What are some of your agencies issueing?
    Jerry
    "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

While it's not issue, most of our detectives ordered the DeSantis Thumb-break Scabbard for their SIG 239's based on my recommendation.
    John from Maryland

Comment

We use the Gould and Gooderich leather pancake holster for plainclothes. It is decent for concealment and has a thumb snap for security.

Comment

OUr D-Bureau uses Blackhawk CQC
        In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

Blackhawk CQC Serpa.

I got one, played around with it, and now we have them if we want them (you can keep the old snap top holster if you want)

I love it.

Comment

Dicks have their choice of the Gould and Goodrich pancake, or a shoulder holster rig.
            Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I'm partial to the Blackhawk CQC myself, but do any of your agencies purchase these, or do the detectives have to buy their own?
              Jerry
              "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

I pushed for the Blackhawk CQB, now they're dept. issue.

I'm a thorn in their side- they give me stuff to shut me up! :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3231 users online. 219 members and 3012 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X