300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great customer service

I wish all my purchases were accompanied with this kind of customer service.

A little over a year ago I purchased an ABA Xtreme ZX vest from GT Distributors. Last week I received notice of a settlement agreement Armor Holdings (ABA's parent company) reached regarding zylon-containing vests. In short, I am able to get a voucher for the full purchase price that I can put towards any Armor Holdings product. Since the paperwork sent to me regarding the settlement was written in full legalese, I called GT to clarify my options.

I was transferred to the body armor department and a GT representative answered the phone. Now keep in mind I hadn't told anyone my name, why I was calling, a customer number -- even my phone number was blocked. So I was shocked when I told the representative my name and he immediately said, "Oh, I remember you, Mr. *******. You purchased an Xtreme ZX, right? I'll bet you're calling about the voucher program."

Wow.

It turns out the rep was the same one I dealt with a year ago. And he recognized my name because I'm so far away from their normal sales area. Even so, I was mighty impressed.

He was very helpful, explained my options in terms even I could understand, and expressed a willingness to make the vest transition as smooth as possible. If you get the chance, buy from GT Distributors.
    Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5971 users online. 345 members and 5626 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X