300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belt help

My guy is looking to replace his under belt-the one that holds his pants up, under the actual duty belt-not sure what it's really called-sorry!
    His is leather with about 8 snaps for sizing, no buckle-I have searched the internet and seemingly, all the police gear sites, but everyone seems to have them without snaps. He's had no luck at any of the police supply shops around town.
    Thanks in advance!

I have a leather one with velcro instead of a buckle which works very well for me since I can size it exactly how I want. I bought it at Long Beach Uniform which is a subsidary of Galls. That might work for him.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

That seems to be the only kind out there and he's not really excited about them, but maybe he needs to give one a try. He's been with his Department 23 years now and I think this belt is almost that old! Thanks for the help!

Comment

They are cheap and if he doesn't like it he can just go back to his OLD one anyway. It is worth a shot.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by lt93lover
          That seems to be the only kind out there and he's not really excited about them, but maybe he needs to give one a try. He's been with his Department 23 years now and I think this belt is almost that old! Thanks for the help!
          Sell it on EBAY, its an antique by now
          Its called the , damn I forgot the name too. I think its the garrison belt? I have the velcro one too, can size it up good as there are no specific 'size' holes on it if he gains a few or loses a few.
          I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4830 users online. 299 members and 4531 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X