300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Holster for a Kimber

I recently purchased a Kimber TLE-RL II (the one with the light rail) and I'm having trouble finding a duty holster for it. I called Safariland and they recommended the mid-ride model 6280. I was wondering if anyone uses this holster and what they thought of it. I was also wondering if there were any other suggestions anyone could make for another possible selection for this handgun.
    A society that makes war with its police had better learn to to make friends with its criminals.

Glock 22 (Issued)
    Kimber TLE-RL II (SRT)
    Colt LEO AR-15 (Patrol and SRT)

I have a 6280 and LOVE it. The SLS system is vastly superior to a thumbreak. I have yet to see another duty holster that I would want to carry. Most of my friends and a lot of my co-workers are also using this holster. Just so you know, Safariland calls the 6280 a highride, it is actually much more of a belt level holster (standard duty belt height). They also make a 6285 with a 1.5" or 2" drop version or a 6281 which is a traditional high ride type holster that rides up high on the belt. All are available to fit a duty belt and all operate with the identical SLS retention system.
    Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

I use a 6280 for mine also and it works great. Now that I've got a surefire x200 for my TLE I just ordered the 6280 that will accomodate the gun with the light mounted on it. Can't wait.
      "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
      Matthew 11:28

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5286 users online. 298 members and 4988 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X