300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chance

I read recently that Second Chance Body Armor was bought out by Armor Holdings (who make ABA and Safariland). I am currently in the market for a new vest and was looking to purchase a Second Chance vest. Does anyone know the affect this buyout will have on the company? Will the materials and production methods remain the same? Who will cover the warranty? I tried on vests from Safariland, PACA, and Point Blank but I definitley liked the Second Chance vests best. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

I'd read up on Second Chance before throwing money down own their products.

Comment

I see that they have filed for Bankrupcy protection. They are tangled up in the zylon problems. Also the founder, Richard Davis, has started a new company and is no longer associated with 2nd Chance. I would try on some other vests - I like Safariland, but try on different models from different makers. Fortunetly, we are all built differently.
      "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
      John Stuart Mill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6796 users online. 384 members and 6412 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X