300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after market vest carriers?

This is proving to be close to impossible. I inherited a vest that is in *desperate* need of a new carrier. So far the only place I've found that will get me a new vest cover is bulletproofme.com but I don't have a hundred bucks for something that costs about 20 to make.

Does ANYONE have a lead on where to get a Protective Products Int'l vest carrier made? OR where to find one ready-made that will fit a female vest? The local shop that had the pattern on hand just went out of buisiness. No one else *makes* stuff, just repairs. I am SO not domestic (though I'm seeing a need here to learn a new skill ) and don't even sew on buttons.

The company will not help me, because the vest is out of warantee. An out of warantee vest is better than NO vest...

www.galls.com

Comment

nope, Galls won't sell me one--well, they will I suppose if I just order a certain model/size... (how could they know?) but when I called with measurements to order one, they said they don't support other brands than what they carry. As far as I can tell, none of theirs will fit the PPI vest either.

That was the first place I tried.

Comment

Are you looking for a concealable carrier or an "over the shirt" carrier? There is a company in Chicago that makes external carriers, you just provide the measurements. www.natesleather.com

Comment

Great link Redneck, thanks! I am looking at getting an external there now...

but I need a concealable too...

I think I've figured out I just need to get a too-big one and get it altered.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6500 users online. 362 members and 6138 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X