300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Gear

I know we have debated duty gear on this site before however I want to do a poll to see exactly what everyone thinks.
    Basket Weave
    31.71%
    Nylon
    39.02%
    Plain Leather
    21.95%
    High Gloss Leather
    7.32%

I'm no expert but I think nylon would not be classified as leather.

Comment

How bout none of the above!

I refuse to wear "real" leather but I really like the look of basketweave. So I wear Accumold Elite with the basketweave pattern. So, its basically basketweave nylon. Other than that, nylon is great but it is a TOTAL pain to get stuff that all matches (no manufacturer makes the best of everything in the same finish).
      Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

I prefer nylon, but am forced to wear clarino leather...

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104
          I'm no expert but I think nylon would not be classified as leather.
          The "Lieutenant" is confused.
          That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

We get no choice. We have to wear what they specify and order.

Comment

We are issued Hi-Gloss by the department, and we have to wear it. I personally prefer basketweave. Hi-Gloss is too OSP for me, and it scuffs easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                Hahahaha, at first I was going to tell you to give him a break, but then I read the hand sanitizer thread. Never mind.
                Last edited by Puget Sound; 08-07-2005, 12:20 PM. Reason: Hand sanitizer on duty belt...wow!
                Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Java King
                  Its all that hardwork and no recognition he's getting from his post. That and the chemicals in the sanitizer are probably frying his brain.
                  Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

Originally posted by jeeper
                    Its all that hardwork and no recognition he's getting from his post. That and the chemicals in the sanitizer are probably frying his brain.
                    I thought about changing the poll name, but hell with it. The fun would be gone. Vamos...Let's pretend nylon in leather By the way who ever said I wasn't getting recognition? I've been quite satisfied. By the way basketweave looks the best.
                    Last edited by AmericanMan; 08-07-2005, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Nylon defiantely. Lighter easier to keep clean definatley more comfortable. Specially in the desert enviroment some of us work in and in humid enviroments.
                      Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Comment

We have to have basketweave for Class A and Dress uniforms, but we are allowed nylon for Class B and C. Just can't mix them together...
                        I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by jeeper
                          the chemicals in the sanitizer are probably frying his brain.
                          lol
                          Sorry, Lt., that is funny...
                          Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3832 users online. 294 members and 3538 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X