300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best price/quality duty gear online?

Where is the best place to buy duty gear online? Best prices/quality products? I like the basket weave look, don't really care if it is real leather it can be synthetic. I am applying for a job at my local PD and want to price some things.....I don't have anything but I know I need Fox Spray and holder, belts, cuffs/holders, baton/holder (what size do you suggest?), flashlight holder (d cell ring type), holster (not sure of weapon yet), double magazine holder. Also, our dept has gold badges and other accessories so I'll need gold belt buckles, and snaps on equipment. Thanks for any info you can offer.

http://www.galls.com/

You can also try...

http://www.actiongear.com/cgi-bin/ta...alog/index.tam

They have some good stuff but its a bit hard to navigate.

Comment

Ebay, their is always a bunch on their with guys retireing or eating out of their duty rigs. You can get a whole rig for less than half the cost of new and twice the quality. Stay away from the Galls budget line, it is cheap for a reason.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I use Quartermaster Law Pro.
        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

You can go to galls, quartermaster, and many other places. Especially EBAY I have bought countless items for work off of ebay and an extremely happy. Items well below retail.
          Professionalism always, courtesy until it's time not to be.

Comment

Last edited by toasterlocker; 09-05-2007, 12:33 PM.

Comment

try this www.lightfighter.com the best of the best.....

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Comment

Thanks for all the tips...... What exactly do you search on ebay to find it? Duty Gear?

Comment

I'd do several differnet searches "duty belt" "police belt" ect. I got 3 complete rigs of high quality and paid the same as a cheap Galls belt. Many of them have holsters and such attatched which you can resell on ebay if it doesn't fit your gun.
                  "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Anyone who buys duty gear from Galls is getting screwed over big time. While I have ordered from them in the past and their shipping and customer service has been great, they are extremely overpriced. I bought my duty holster (Safariland Level II) from OMB Police Supply (www.ombps.com) for $119.00. Galls was selling the same holster for over $150.00. Most of my other duty gear I got from Copsplus.com. Their selection is huge and you will be hard pressed to beat their prices.

Comment

Deputy

Here are a couple of sites that I have found with fairly low prices:
                      www.botac.com
                      www.gtdist.com

Anything I order over the net, I go through these sites. Also they have great specials, for instance I ordered a pair of danner bots (striker side zip) for approximately $85, including s&h with a normal cost of approximately $180.

Comment

I personally prefer Galls. If you go through a department sales rep, they won't charge you any shipping, at least they haven't charged me in the past seven years. And yes, some of their prices are steep, if you look at their newest mag, A LOT of their items, i.e. holsters, have dropped in price a ton. A few mags back, the Safariland SSIII was nearly $150, now it's $119.99.
                        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I use LawPro from Quartermaster. I was a bit skeptical at first being a cheap brand but I have used it full time for over a year and a half and it is still looking good.

Comment

Check these guys out good selection and the have CHEAP and FAST shipping on in stock products http://www.reddiamondonline.com/

Also check these guys out cheap on some things average on others www.tacticalshop.com

Comment

I would avoid tactical shop. A coworker of mine attempted to order something from them and never recieved any communication back from them. They never replied to e-mails or phone calls. Thankfully he was able to cancel the payment on what he had ordered.

However, if you are going through a site that has a low price guantee like CopsPlus, tactical shop is a good site to link to for a lower price.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3315 users online. 157 members and 3158 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X