300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallets

Does anyone know of a good website where you can buy a good quality wallet?? I am looking for a typical wallet with a place to put your badge. I have a good one now but it is too bulky and big(and its not b/c I have money in it!!) Thanks for any ideas!
    "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Try here. Strong
    "The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose" - Rom 13:4

Comment

2nd vote for Strong

I've had one of the hidden badge wallets for a while. I like it because you can use it without flashing a badge everytime you open your wallet. I think mine is item 904449.

Very durable, and is quite popular around these parts.
      All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Chief Supply Or Gall's are both good if 5 point star then Chief Supply.
        Both have website's and you can order there.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I guess the hardest part is getting the right one for my badge. The wallet I have now has the holder that is fitted just for my badge type. But I read how if you send in a picture or some measurements, some of these places can make the holder that fits your badge. I appreciate everyone's ideas!
          "...I'd never let you down, even if I could. I'd give up everything if only for your good..." 3 Doors Down

"Strength is when your body gives out and your heart and your mind take over"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3110 users online. 177 members and 2933 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X