300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Holster for Railed Pistols

I'm looking for a leather duty holster (black basket weave, lined, with thumb snap) for a SIG P-226ST with a rail (nothing mounted on it) and looked at all the Bianchi, and SafariLand offerings, and found zip. Anyone here seen or heard of such an animal?

Thanks,

Gary

Can't speak for the Sigs, but the Glocks fit pretty much any holster fine. Safariland does make holsters that fit lights/laser to fit any handgun.

TGY
    Last edited by That Guy; 07-10-2005, 03:07 AM.
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

A buddy of mine has the Basketweave Safariland 070 for his Sig P220 w/ rails.

Comment

Safariland makes a 070, 6280, and 200 for the Sig 226R/220R/229R. Also, since I love them, I gotta give them props in another holster thread...Don Hume also makes holster for the Sig with rail (with and without stuff mounted), just in case you prefer real leather.
        Nobody ever wants to have to fight, but its a darn good idea for someone to know how.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2485 users online. 130 members and 2355 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X