Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sl-20xp/led

Hello,

I am in the market for a LED/Combo light. Does anyone have this light or know of anyone that does. If so, how do you like it for the job and are the LED lights powerful enough to use with traffic cone. Also, if there is another model that works well, please send me an email with info or respond to this post.

Thanks,

jamie

Charlotte-Meck Police
    Charlotte, NC

I just bought the flashlight last week and i love it! There are two seperate buttons for the LED and the regular light, so u can have both on if you want. It is also very light, rechargable, and very bright. The LED's are perfect for use with a traffic cone and can last a long time. Trust me, if is worth even penny u are going to spend on it and you wont be disappointed in it.
    "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

i'vve used this light as well. it's perfect for use with a traffic cone. it's got just enough power to light it up and it'll burn forever....then when you need it you can switch over to the incandescent bulb and get plenty of distance and brightness. it's a good multi-purpose light.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5951 users online. 316 members and 5635 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X