300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.11 tactical Boots?

Anyone have these? Any comments? I just got a brand new pair of Rocky 911s (2nd set) which are really light and shine up *decent*, but the catalog I got with my order had the new 5.11 Tacticals in there, and look really sweet.

Comments/feedback appreciated.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

I've been told they are just like wearing a sneaker, but I don't know first hand.
    Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

I just bought a pair and they are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn. They actually absorb more shock than my Nikes...

Recommended...

Comment

Those boots on the pic have hidden pouch/pocket. I have a pair, NICE too! Spendy as hell.

Comment

I just bought a pair of these today, Im wearing them now in fact! So far they are very comfortable and light.

Comment

Personally, I love Original SWAT boots. Really light and comfortable.

Comment

I just bought a pair of the 5.11 6 inch boots., they are really nice. I need a wide size and they are really nice. Iam sure the 8 inchers are just as good. I usse the DANNER GTX for the snow and bad weather.
              "I pay your salary" Yeah So, Can I get a freakin raise???

It takes a village, this he knows is true

Comment

Update

UPDATE..

Ended up getting a set as a gift.. EXCELLENT boot. Very agressive look with the carbon fiber finish. No slip, comfortable. Springy step and adequate room for the feet.

Polished up pretty well, and better then my old Rockys.

4 thumbs up.
                And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Originally posted by OffDuty
                  UPDATE..

Ended up getting a set as a gift.. EXCELLENT boot. Very agressive look with the carbon fiber finish. No slip, comfortable. Springy step and adequate room for the feet.

Polished up pretty well, and better then my old Rockys.

4 thumbs up.

Yeah I got mine a while back.... I love them. feels very comfortable!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine652001
                    Those boots on the pic have hidden pouch/pocket. I have a pair, NICE too! Spendy as hell.
                    I'm glad to hear that. I just order a pair from US Cav. Can't wait until they come in.

Comment

+1 to easy-e

I've had the 6" for a few months now and have quit wearing my Rocky's. The 5.11s have better support for the arch and ankle and are much quieter when on foot patrol and clearing buildings. I only wonder about long term sole wear since it is a softer material.
                      " (T)o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.... " Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Comment

did anyone get those 5-11 boot socks as well ???

kinda pricey at 10 dollars a pop
                        " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                        " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Actually my boots had a free pair- mail in rebate thingy with them...

Comment

I have the 8" ATAC's and love them. Its like wearing a sneaker.

Comment

OK, now that I have 3+ months in the ATAC 5.11 6inch. I can better reply. They are a damn fine boot. Again I need a wide boot and they fit well. They are light and sometimes when I use a fresh pair of THORLOs, its really nice. When I mean fresh I mean new and cushiony{is that a word cushiony?} My socks are always fresh, my underware is too
                              Back to the boots. The 6 inch ATACs? are a great choice and I reccomend them for patrol work and ewven in bad weather they are water proof but not alot of cold weather insulation.
                              I got nothing for now

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5929 users online. 317 members and 5612 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X