Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As time has passed, nature has thougthfully provided me with additional space for toys on the old bat-belt. I carry all three, baton is unfortunately an ASP but as others have stated there lurks a very nice 36" second growth locust riot baton in the trunk keeping the longer range tools company. You can never have too many options.
    never forget: www.odmp.org

"In peace time our best still don battledress and lay their lives on the line"

Comment

Carry OC to fend off dogs, an ASP to poke through piles of laundry that could hide a fugitive, and the TASER for humans.

The aluminum pr-24 in the trunk is for stress relief... Swing it on a heavy-bag for a couple of minutes, now that's a workout!
      I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by copwannabe310
        just shoot the bastard in the knee caps with a .45 and i garuntee you he'll cooperate. dont need all that fancy crap to make em comply.
        He sure will be cooperating. Then you will be cooperating with his lawyer and the DA.

Comment

We carry all three. Each has it's own usage. We are required ti carry them.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4439 users online. 296 members and 4143 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X