300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oversized cuff case

Does anyone know of an oversized handcuff case for the duty belt? Color/finish does not matter...I have not been able to find one so far.
    Matthew 5:9

Response to query

I believe you are looking for a double cuff case. The are made to hold two pair of cuffs. They should be available from one of the big mfg. I never broke up a fight with one person in it. Rememer, they all get cuffed till the mess is sorted out. Stay Safe

Comment

I carry a pair of S&W Universal cuffs and, in 3 years of owning them, I've never been able to find an enclosed cuff case that fits them. My solution was to get a cuff strap. This actually solved 2 problems. First, the strap will work on any size cuffs. Second, it frees up room on my belt, cuz the cuffs hang below the belt, not on it.

I went so far as to talk to the law enforcement product manager for S&W a year or so ago. According to him, they never knew there was a problem.

I suppose you could also find a custom leatherworker to make one for you, but that's a fair piece of change for a cuff case. I think my strap cost me $4.95.

Good luck
      Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

I have some oversized Hiatt's in a Mirage dual cuff case, works pretty well though I'll be getting the strap type after the academy.
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

cool, thanks. I appreciate the responses.
          Matthew 5:9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6668 users online. 350 members and 6318 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X