Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is galls gear as durable as the top brands?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dep.Bob
    replied
    I whole-heartedly agree with Maxtek. For the accesories, sure, pinch a few pennies...but when your safety, and the safety of those around you comes into question, ya gotta go with what you know (and trust).
    In the 3+years I've worked in the county jail, I've seen numerous instances where bad people having bad days have done bad things to our "in-house" restraints...twisting, bending, causing cuffs & shackles to bind to the point where the keys break off.
    You're much better off to spend the few extra bucks for the 'good stuff',or at least carry extras! Be safe.

Leave a comment:

• WestbrookFSPD
    replied
    I have Bianchi Accumold and I Love it. Its highly recomended to anyone buying new gear. Even if you arent planning on it.. as anyone that wears it. Its worth trading.

Leave a comment:

• SuperSix5
    replied
    I use Uncle Mike's myself. I've got nothing but good things to say about it.

Leave a comment:

• EMTFirefighter
    replied
    Originally posted by shooter1201
    FWIW, and it DOES matter to ME...Gall's Gear is made in VIETNAM.
    What does it matter? Goods can be manufactured for cheaper and be made better quality out of country.

I take it from your signature that you are/were a Marine. Figures.

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    FWIW, and it DOES matter to ME...Gall's Gear is made in VIETNAM.

Leave a comment:

• gks1983
    replied
    My galls radio holder didn't hold up for long. It faded and the outer layer peeled off after it got wet a few times. My advice is pay for the name brands and save in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Maxtek
    replied
    I use galls equipment for my holders and whatnot, but usually shell out the extra money for the higher end enforcement equipment (ie. cuffs, batons, ect.)

Leave a comment:

• x5150x
    replied
    You get what you pay for.

I LOVE my Bianchi Accumold nylon gear!

Leave a comment:

• Wyandotte_P.D
    started a topic is galls gear as durable as the top brands?

is galls gear as durable as the top brands?

i have to buy all new duty gear and i've noticed that galls gear looks identical to the top brands but costs ALOT less, just wondering if any of you have any good experiences with using galls brand equipment?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5124 users online. 300 members and 4824 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X