Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is galls gear as durable as the top brands?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is galls gear as durable as the top brands?

i have to buy all new duty gear and i've noticed that galls gear looks identical to the top brands but costs ALOT less, just wondering if any of you have any good experiences with using galls brand equipment?
    "Do your duty in all things, you cannot do more, you should never do less" R.E. Lee

You get what you pay for.

I LOVE my Bianchi Accumold nylon gear!

Comment

I use galls equipment for my holders and whatnot, but usually shell out the extra money for the higher end enforcement equipment (ie. cuffs, batons, ect.)

Comment

My galls radio holder didn't hold up for long. It faded and the outer layer peeled off after it got wet a few times. My advice is pay for the name brands and save in the long run.
        American Born, Country By the Grace of God

Comment

FWIW, and it DOES matter to ME...Gall's Gear is made in VIETNAM.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Originally posted by shooter1201
            FWIW, and it DOES matter to ME...Gall's Gear is made in VIETNAM.
            What does it matter? Goods can be manufactured for cheaper and be made better quality out of country.

I take it from your signature that you are/were a Marine. Figures.

Comment

I use Uncle Mike's myself. I've got nothing but good things to say about it.
              Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
              --------------------
              This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

I have Bianchi Accumold and I Love it. Its highly recomended to anyone buying new gear. Even if you arent planning on it.. as anyone that wears it. Its worth trading.

Comment

I whole-heartedly agree with Maxtek. For the accesories, sure, pinch a few pennies...but when your safety, and the safety of those around you comes into question, ya gotta go with what you know (and trust).
                  In the 3+years I've worked in the county jail, I've seen numerous instances where bad people having bad days have done bad things to our "in-house" restraints...twisting, bending, causing cuffs & shackles to bind to the point where the keys break off.
                  You're much better off to spend the few extra bucks for the 'good stuff',or at least carry extras! Be safe.
                  " here's an idea...thorazine salt-licks for the holding cells..."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3361 users online. 157 members and 3204 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X