Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casio Men's G-SHOCK - The GA 100-1A1 is one of the most popular gshock watch for law enforcement. this site has cool gshock watches review https://thingsreview.com/gshock-watch-for-police.html

91WK6U8AugL._UY879_.jpg

Comment

Wear what you like and what works for you. Apple Watches are huge with the youngsters. I wore a steel cased Luminox (3000 Series I think) for about 10 years till I bought a Kobold Phantom chronograph. Wore it 10-8 for another 10 years, bought a Marathon GSAR and hammered it for years and it still runs like it's supposed to. Yes, the last 2 are analog automatic movement watches, and neither are cheap (though the GSAR was less than half what they sell for now).

My point? Wear what you like to wear. Yes, I fought and shot with all of them, I'm not a detective, not a desk guy, and not very easy on my gear. But I'm a watch guy, have a bunch of them and wear many of them on patrol. Granted I'm older and slower now, supervising a special team, but I still jam the bad guys and serve search warrants too. The G-Shock GA 100-1A would be my recommendation for a modern cheap watch ($65 on Amazon). My son beat the dog snot out of his on deployment "over there" and it lived up to it's name.
      Carpe Noctem

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7223 users online. 300 members and 6923 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X