Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A guy I used to work with would make them out of wire coat hangers from the dry cleaners.

Pretty much a "U" loop of wire with the upper ends hooked over. They clipped out the vent on the front of the locker, and the belt hung off the loop.

I think a lot of it depends on the type of belt you're using and the lockers you've got. It was cool to have my belt hang on the door of the locker and out away from my uniforms.
    RIP EPD Kilcullen EOW April 22nd, 2011

The wicked flee when no man pursueth but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Comment

My Bianchi Accumold belt came with a buckle insert hook from the store display. That goes into the buckle and hangs from a carabiner stuck halfway into a slot on the locker door.
      Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I had the exact same problem, as it appears so many LEO's have had. So I invented The Duty Belt Hanger. http://www.dutybelthanger.com. Solid Stainless Steel. Several models for various buckle types.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6359 users online. 205 members and 6154 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X