Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PatrolEyes HD 1080P Infrared Body Camera is the latest greatest body camera for 2015

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PatrolEyes HD 1080P Infrared Body Camera is the latest greatest body camera for 2015

Get your 60 day evaluation department demo today!
    http://www.patroleyes.com

StuntCams has been an industry leader in the specialty cameras market and now has launched the most innovative body camera to date. The PatrolEyes is an advanced HD body camera for police and law enforcement and features true 1080P HD video, 16MP camera, 8 hour battery life, superb night vision, with optional GPS function and police walkie talkie functionality.

"By paying close attention to each detail the PatrolEyes was designed to be the most user friendly body camera with the most advanced features, highest quality components, with the longest battery life at the most competitive price!" states CEO Mike Gramza.

The PatrolEyes camera is an intelligent camera, and has pre-event and post event recording functions, to make sure every moment is captured. It has one of the longest batteries on the market and can record for a full 8 hour shift. The optional 8 camera docking and charging station software allows departments to save files direct to a PC or to a secure cloud based server giving the end user the option that best fits their needs. The PatrolEyes logs every action directly to the built in 16GB or 32GB memory which is tamper-proof. All files are assigned with built in time and date stamp, and each device allows police officers to uniquely assign a badge ID and camera device ID.

PatrolEyes offers a full 1 year manufacturer warranty on all parts and labor and offers fast, friendly, knowledgeable support, based in Ada, MI.

Originally posted by PatrolEyes View Post
    Get your 60 day evaluation department demo today!
    http://www.patroleyes.com

superb night vision,
    I'd rather my camera not see better than I can.
    “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
    ― Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah, and 8 hour battery life won't cut it either. Heck, I really wouldn't be putting any camera on the market for law enforcement that doesn't have at a bare minimum 12 hour battery life and in reality it should be at a bare minimum 14 hours. Optimal would be about a 24 hour battery life because battery life will decrease over the lifetime of use and I wouldn't want to be replacing cameras very often. Oh, yeah, and I don't want a camera seeing what I can't either.

Comment

any department that uses something like this is setting up for failure. I'd rather have excellent audio quality over video any day. Force science institution has proven the in effectiveness of body cameras in terms of what is actually seen by the naked eye. Cameras reduce the speed of what actually occurs as well.

Comment

So much fail in the initial post.

Hilarious.
          All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Who wants a camera that smells so strongly of spam?
            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I like my Taser Body Camera better. Easy to use and simple.
              "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsaints75 View Post
                I like my Taser Body Camera better. Easy to use and simple.
                Agreed! Been using mine for six months now and love it.

Comment

Cannady,
                  Unfortunately with a larger battery for 12-24 hours, the larger the size and the weight will become as well. We believe that with incident recording and using the pre-event recording function that 8 hours recording will be more than sufficient for a 10-12 hour work day.

Comment

Fuzz,
                    Then what is the purpose to wear a camera if the quality is going to be not as good as you can see? Most cameras have night time footage that is extremely grainy in low light conditions, and the camera will be worthless when you may need it the most. Our newest firmware actually also now allows you to record in nightvision mode without the infrared LED's glowing as well so it will save on battery and be more realistic to what you see at night.
                    Last edited by PatrolEyes; 05-12-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Ateamer,
                      This was simply our press release post as we are a simply trying to spread the word to officers and departments. Sorry if anyone was offended as it was not intended to do so.

Comment

Fuzz,
                        Then what is the purpose to wear a camera if the quality is going to be not as good as you can see? Most cameras have night time footage that is extremely grainy in low light conditions, and the camera will be worthless when you may need it the most.

Umm, apparently you don't appreciate the implications of a camera documenting an encounter in a completely different manner than an officer was able to experience as it happened.
                        All Gave Some - Some Gave All

Comment

Fuzz,
                          Then what is the purpose to wear a camera if the quality is going to be not as good as you can see? Most cameras have night time footage that is extremely grainy in low light conditions, and the camera will be worthless when you may need it the most. Our newest firmware actually also now allows you to record in nightvision mode without the infrared LED's glowing as well so it will save on battery and be more realistic to what you see at night.

So you create a camera with "superb night vision", while humans have "mediocre night vision". Then these videos are going to be used to hang us, because people will say "the camera saw [whatever], why didn't he?"

No thanks. We have to work within the confines of human anatomy, and our equipment shouldn't produce better data than what our eyes and brain can. Superb night vision is great for surveillance cameras, but not for cameras who's video is used to justify (or more likely in today's society, condemn) our actions.

Imagine it is 1 am on a new moon, and you respond to a call. Guy points a gun at you and tells you he is going to shoot you. You do what you have to do when encountering a deadly threat. Post event video shows that it was a toy gun. Guess what happens next? You are having charges filed and you suddenly have a price on your head because the media is baking you over the fire for killing an "unarmed man" - which "the video clearly shows", yet that's NOT the informational input you received. What YOU SAW, was a man with a gun pointed at you saying he was going to kill you.

video can not produce information greater than the officer has available at the moment of incident. Even suggesting such shows that you are concerned less about the officers, and more about screwing them over and making a name for your company.

No thanks.

Comment

Cannady,
                            Unfortunately with a larger battery for 12-24 hours, the larger the size and the weight will become as well. We believe that with incident recording and using the pre-event recording function that 8 hours recording will be more than sufficient for a 10-12 hour work day.
                            Oh OK. You "believe" it will be "more than sufficient". That's good enough for me. Because no engineer has ever under spec'ed their product, and no salesman has ever oversold their product. As an officer working a 12 hour shift per night, I can feel safe with what you "believe" is "sufficient".

Good enough for me. If the salesman says he "believes" it to be "sufficient", thats all I need!

Said no cop ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Resq14 View Post
                              Umm, apparently you don't appreciate the implications of a camera documenting an encounter in a completely different manner than an officer was able to experience as it happened.
                              I do understand your concern and do not have first hand experience like you do, but what I do know is what we hear from officers every week and they would rather have great footage at night, that actually shows what happened, to protect them from any false claims, rather than wearing a sub standard camera that does not.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4619 users online. 301 members and 4318 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X