300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penal Code Apps for your smart phone

I am looking at getting a penal and vehicle code app. I wanted to know if anyone is using them and which ones would you recommend. I am looking at the app from Packet Topics. Does anyone have any experience with it? Which ones do you recommend?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

I just downloaded an app from Google Store called "California Laws" and it has all of the State laws available.

Searched "CA Laws" and it came up.
    My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

Thanks. I'll check it out.
      "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Assuming you are from California, get CopWare. It is expensive, however most departments purchase the rights and you can get the app for free with your work e-mail. Check into it. It is the best app for penal and vehicle codes. It's searchable and is a big help. Also it has the legal resource guide in it which is searchable and is a great tool. If you are looking for a complete vehicle code cheat sheet to attach to your cite book, PM me and I can send you one I have. It is very complete, has everything you would cite for and is configured in a way it is easy to find the code you need.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3419 users online. 172 members and 3247 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X