300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condor outdoors plate carriers

Has anyone heard reviews or actual bought any of this companies equipment. I am looking at their plate carriers just to keep in the trunk of my patrol car. Not for everyday use. Just if the s**t hits the fan type thing.

Please let me know. Thanks

I've had a few of their pouches and shingles. Airsoft junk.
    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Go buy from the Big Dogs. Don't be cheap. Don't buy Black----.
      Last edited by CCCSD; 01-22-2015, 10:06 PM.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Condor quality can be hit and miss. If you do buy Condor gear, get the NTOA (National Tactical Officer's Association) approved items. My advice is to buy from a company that has gear in use by our military. An active shooter situation is not the time to have equipment issues.

Stay safe.

Comment

Which company do you all suggest?

Comment

I have one of their quick release plate carriers and had no complaints. The only thing I didn't like was it touched my duty belt so there wouldn't be any sitting in it. I just stick with my safariland outer vest for call outs.
            Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

I'm a big fan of my Banshee plate carrier by Shellback Tactical. The site says its "LAPD approved" gear for what its worth. You can add soft armor and/or up to 4 plates. Plenty of MOLLE area to attach mag pouches.

Comment

I have a Shellback Combat Aggressor. Very well made, good price too.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

I used one in Afghanistan everyday, but I modified the hell out of it with an industrial sewing machine. If you don't have a heavy duty machine and some rigging knowledge, spend more money on better equipment

Comment

Why buy something you have to modify? That's a waste of money.
                    There are so many great products out there, it's asinine NOT to buy the right stuff.
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I use Hsgi, but eagle is very solid. I've also heard good things about the banshee
                      In Valor there is hope

Comment

SKD P.I.G, Mayflower, HSGI, SHellback......don't go cheap. Piece of mind is priceless.

Comment

What's the opinion of AR500 armor and carriers?
                          Originally posted by Ceridwen
                          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
                            What's the opinion of AR500 armor and carriers?
                            I'd avoid it, metal plates are no bueno
                            In Valor there is hope

Comment

Ok, thanks.
                              Originally posted by Ceridwen
                              Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5722 users online. 326 members and 5396 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X