Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer vest carrier side extenders

Hey all,
    My Outer Vest carrier fits awesome, but for some reason the side straps don't stay secured on both sides (maybe doesn't fit as well as I thought), are there any side extenders I can utilize (make the side straps longer)?

Thanks!!
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

I had a similar problem a few years ago. I couldn't find anything that would work that looked decent so I went to a local LE uniform shop and the ladies who do the alterations there fixed the problem.

Comment

We can help you out with that. I am a LEO and own/operate a tactical nylon fabrication business in Southern CA. Send me an email and let's see what we can do to fix that for you.

Stay Safe,
      John Wilde
      Wilde Custom Gear
      [email protected]
      "We know that not everyone gets a second chance. We do it right the first time."
      A Law Enforcement owned and operated business
      www.wildecustomgear.com

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5537 users online. 329 members and 5208 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X