Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid rotation baton

Anyone actually use this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zHrE27lT-o

It reminds me of the Orcutt Police Nunchaku or OPN. I remember being issued a pair of OPNs, but never used them. I turned them back in after a year. I felt the OPNs were kind of a fad. It did not take off like the collapsible batons. The Rapid Rotation Baton seems like a fad. I am sure if works really well for the person who takes the time to master it, kind of like the OPNs. Personal, I rather have the my collapsible baton.
    I would be curious to see who is using the Rapid Rotation Baton, how many officer in that department are using it, and how many officer in that department are using the collapsible batons or a baton instead of the Rapid Rotation Baton. Same goes with the OPNs.
    Last edited by Mrsaints75; 12-23-2014, 10:59 PM.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

I don't see how anyone could sit in a patrol car with that...looks very uncomfortable.

Comment

I find all batons to be worthless. Fist or taser works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HatTrick5oh View Post
          I find all batons to be worthless. Fist or taser works for me.
          You never get itches under your vest or have something stuck under a car?
          Originally posted by Ceridwen
          Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Dang thats an old video. Never seen one in the real though

Comment

I don't carry a baton... I do carry the 24" expandle door knocker 3000 Asp makes....

Comment

Originally posted by mookster View Post
                I don't carry a baton... I do carry the 24" expandle door knocker 3000 Asp makes....
                Mookster..................clear your PM's and send me one...................I want to comment in private on another thread you posted in
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

A friend told me she saw Tallahassee PD wearing the RRB a few years after the video first came out.
                  John from Maryland

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5600 users online. 330 members and 5270 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X