300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bianchi AccuMold elite, plain or basketweave

I was thinking about going with Bianchi for my new duty gear, but I am not sure if I should get the plain look or basketweave ... has anyone tried plain, I prefer it over the basketweave but at the same time I am thinking that the BW might be stronger and more durable.. and that the plain might ware over time... ? suggestions ?

also what belt liner do you prefer under your duty belt? been looking at bianchi nylon valcro, blackhawk, 5.11 .. not sure if I should go with a hook or without..

Doesn't your policy dictate the finish?
    I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Ive got the set-up in basketweave. I really like it. I also use the Biachi underbelt and it works just fine.

Comment

Bianchi accumold for my current set up. So far I'm happy with it. I use it with a Bianchi Velcro underbelt along with keepers which keeps it nice and tight.

Comment

I like basket wear myself. I do not use a Velcro belt. I use a standard uniform belt. It works just as good.
          Last edited by Mrsaints75; 12-21-2014, 10:06 AM.
          "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -- Winston Churchill

P.C. 832

Glock and AR-15 Armor

Comment

Originally posted by KenW. View Post
            Doesn't your policy dictate the finish?
            Nope

The valcro bianchi belt small size runs from 28 to 34 and medium 34 to 40... I wear 34 size pants so should I get medium .. I don't want it to be too tight but also not too big

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3354 users online. 151 members and 3203 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X